Cut to Length Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 01 Piece
- 800000 INR
We are a leading company specializing in the business of manufacturing and exporting Cut To Length Machine. It is widely used in cold or hot rolling carbon steel, tinplate, stainless steel and all the other kinds of metal materials with surface coating. Our dexterous manpower manufactures this machine, using high quality mild steel and cast iron. This machine is used for uncoiling, straightening, gauging, cross-cutting to length and stacking work. Cut To Length Machine has a fully digital length control system that ensures fast positioning with little error.
- Variable Speed of line as required
- Driven by gears or auxillery gear box
- Encoder with PLC Control base line
Specifications & Features of Cut To Length Machines:
- We manufacture CTL Lines 400-2500mm Width.
- Thickness of the coil varies from 0.20 - 20mm CRC, HR, Aluminium, MS & SS Material.
- Coil weight varies 1 tons to 100 tons.
- Shear/Fly shear available both type. (Pneumatic clutch operated & Hydraulically operated).
- Straightener/Rolls machine are made of Alloy steel material toughened & Machined.
- Driven by gears or auxillery gear box.
- Line speed up to 40 Meters per Minute.
- Variable Speed of line as required.
- Electrical Stopper Control Line-Optional.
- Encoder with PLC Control base line-Optional.
- NC Servo Motor Control Line-Optional.
- Back trey, Conveyor or Stacking Table-Optional
- FOB Port
- Nhava Sheva
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 12 Piece Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 06 Week
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India