|Home||» Products||» Hydraulic Shearing Machine||» Sheet Shearing Machine|
Sheet Shearing Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Approx 4 Lakh INR
We have earned our name as a renowned manufacturer and exporter of Sheet Shearing Machine. It is used for cutting large sheets, bars and plates of metallic and non-metallic materials into various shapes. Main features of this machine include better stability, low noise and higher output. It is highly used in automobile, printing, food processing, engineering, electronic, plastic, wood working, electrical, construction and numerous other industrial segments. Sheet Shearing Machine has guillotine type hydraulically variable rake angle design.
- Emergency stop push switch
- Adjustable strokes for short piece's shears.
- Better cutting accuracy in thin sheets at lower rake angle
â¢ Range -
Shearing Thickness : 02mm to 25 mm
Shearing Length : 1500mm to 7000mm
â¢ Technical Features -
1. Shearing Length: 1500/2000/2500/3000/4000 mm
2. Shear Material: MS / SS / ALUMINIUM / BRASS / COPPER
3. Accuracy: Â± 0.1mm / Meter
4. Thickness: Up to 4mm / 6mm / 8mm / 10mm / 12mm / 16mm / 20mm
5. Back Gauge Length: As Per Requirement
â¢ Product Features â
1. Accurate clearance adjustment of both blades for BURS FREE shears.
2. Manually/Motorized Back gauge for easy adjustment of shearing length.
3. Adjustable Pressure Relief/Controlling Valve for HT material.
4. Extra powerful clamping force by Holding Cylinders.
5. Flexible sheet support for longer and heavier plates/sheets.
6. Emergency stop Push switch.
7. Adjustable strokes for short pieceâs shears.
8. Better cutting accuracy in thin sheets at lower rake angle.
9. Higher cutting capacity at maximum rake angle and Automatic Rake angle adjustment.
10. Low noise & smooth operation gives higher efficiency of operator.
â¢ Standard Accessories Including With Machine â
1. Pair of Blades installed with machine
2. Flexible sheet support for longer and heavier plates/sheets.
3. Majoring scale for smaller pieces at front
4. Foot switch for easier operation
5. Safety Finger guard.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India